Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Monday, September 5, 2016

tiny jammies

Collin and Cory were in the bathtub, and Lauren Kate was busy doing... something.  She told me not to come in, so I gave her time to get ready with whatever she was up to.

When she finally said, "Hey, Mom!  Look at me!" I opened the door and busted out laughing.  She had crammed herself into Cory's 12-month pajamas, and it was seriously one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.  She cannot stand up straight since the jammies are so short.



We laughed so hard.


Of course Collin wanted to get in on the fun, so he tried on some of Lauren's pajamas.



Then it was so super hilarious and everyone was laughing, so they had to try on more.  They insisted they'd be wearing these pajamas to bed, so I told them it would be even more hilarious when they woke up in tiny pajamas...


They ended up not being able to concentrate on sleeping in the silly, tiny pajamas so we did another switch at bedtime.  What a funny night!

No comments: